This mask is peculiarly good against comedones or as you might know it -blackheads! It will also make your skin softer and smoother. For this you will need:
2. Toilet Paper
- Crack the egg and separate the white from yolk. Place the egg white in a bowl and let it sit for a bit to thicken.
- Cover your entire face with the egg white and let it partially dry before adding another layer. Add anywhere from 3-5 layers. You should concentrate on problem areas.
- Use some sort of thin tissue or toilet paper to place over your wet face, leaving room for the eyes, mouth and nostrils - of course.
- Reapply another layer of egg white on top of your tissue, careful not to let the moisture rip or ruin the tissue on your face.
- Let your mask dry. As it dries, the egg white will tighten your skin up and you will feel some kind of discomfort. Do not worry, that's okay. It happens because your skin and pores are tightening which is only temporary!
- After your mask completely dries, let's say in 15-20 minutes, peel the mask off. Your blackheads should come off with it.
- Wash the egg white and tissue leftovers off of your face and moisturize as usual.